Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

22 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I can't find the email, can you post a link here?

I'll direct message it to you.

Trying to (for now, at least) prevent it becoming an open house like last year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

Think I am in but cannot find league from the main yahoo pages on tablet! 

Yep, you're in

On 19/06/2021 at 16:33, Beastmix said:

Alright, all.

I've set up the league for this season.

I've been back through last season's posts too and have tried to fit all the suggestions in as best as possible and within reason. There are currently 14 places available, which was suggested at the end of last year.

Email invites have been sent out to last year's players who didn't have their emails set to 'hidden', so look out for these. If everybody else from last season (listed below, not including the person who messed up the league) could private message me their email addresses, I'll shoot you invites ASAP.

@Dante_Lockhart

@maqroll

@rhyscartwright_avfc

and the person who managed The Brown Stuff (please somebody tag them, as I couldn't work it out)

That is me. Have sent you a DM with my email.

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Can we lock it at 12 then? ;)

How many do you have now then ? As I said before I'm happy to slot in if an even number is required but won't be offended if I'm not needed either.

Monica Geller Im Breezy GIF - MonicaGeller ImBreezy Friends - Discover &  Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

How many do you have now then ? As I said before I'm happy to slot in if an even number is required but won't be offended if I'm not needed either.

Monica Geller Im Breezy GIF - MonicaGeller ImBreezy Friends - Discover &  Share GIFs

Eleven at the minute :)

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Well If needed I have recently new yahoo account   Brumerican2021@yahoo.com . Just let me know.

Commish hasn't set the number of teams yet but I reckon TWELVE would be ideal ;)

12 it is!

excited 2018 nfl GIF by New England Patriots

@Brumerican, I've sent you an invite. There were 4 other people who initially received invites, but they still haven't responded. I've set the max number of teams to 12, so whoever gets there first will be the final team.

Also, can we all familiarise ourselves with the new scoring system we agreed earlier in this thread? I'd rather nip any issues in the bud now, rather than there be any issued during the season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Â