Ratings & Reactions: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/21 at 22:59

From what I watched, i.e. second half. It wasn't that bad, but we did implode good at proper.

Referee was on an amateur level. I'm surprised they are allowed to referee at this level. 

McGinn and Luiz the big problem. They offer nothing. 

McGinn and Ramsay completely over run - Smith changes nothing until the game is already done.  Roy showed him what a proper manager does.  Saw a problem.  Fixed it.  Turned the match  on its head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Palace fully deserved their win. Smiths should be tearing a strip off every single player in that dressing room. 

Pretty hard to do so when your in game management is so awful. 

• Like 3

The capitulation for the third goal was unacceptable.

Palace are a digusting team - 23 or more fouls with only 3 bookings. Ward kicked Jack everywhere and I've never seen Ollie bodied so much - Cahill fould him in the build up for the second goal.

We didn't take our chances in the second half, our set pieces wasted.

Palace overloaded the midfield and we didn't have a response. This is a collective failing, not just individual.

The game flipped on its head too easy. A very end of season feel.

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

From what I watched, i.e. second half. It wasn't that bad, but we did implode good at proper.

Referee was on an amateur level. I'm surprised they are allowed to referee at this level. 

McGinn and Luiz the big problem. They offer nothing. 

Mcginn was brilliant first half and scored the opening goal. To say he offers nothing is just ridiculous

• Like 4

Â