Ratings & Reactions: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/21 at 22:59

All nice n easy for 25 mins but as soon as they put their foot in we didn't want the battle and they ran out deserving winners.

We are definitely a team at the beach and that lies at the managers feet, but calls for him out are ridiculous despite wrong selections / subs / timing of subs ETC.

We are just too powder puff and when the referee let's lots of the niggly stuff go  for them (like today) the result is inevitable.

Hoping for a big summer window.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

He's awful. Sorry but he was letting men run off him constantly even in the first half. He scored a beauty and was good for about 30 minutes. Luiz is light years ahead.

..... and he's shite !!!

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

I did the same but managed to miss what seemed to be a decent first half and tuned in for one of the wirst halves of football I’ve ever seen from a Villa team. 

First half was good. We totally threw this game.

• Sad 1

We started very well, but it all nosedived after McGinn’s lovely opener. We were sloppy, and we were outmuscled and outfought. We didn’t really deserve anything from the game.

We can blame ourselves, but the ref was absolutely a classic homer. A complete and utter knob. Their winner was handball - and their defenders had carte blanche on Ollie, wich made it hard for us to make the ball stick up front. 

Edited by El Zen

First half was decent, second half was absolutely pathetic all round.

Zaha is up there with Jordi Alba for being the whiniest little bitch in football.

• Like 4

Just now, Mantis said:

Once again we were diabolical in the second half but I'm surprised how few have mentioned the refereeing. It was genuinely awful.

Yup absolute turd refereeing.

Just now, Mantis said:

Once again we were diabolical in the second half but I'm surprised how few have mentioned the refereeing. It was genuinely awful.

I hate the standard of officiating in this league so much. The ref helped Palace greatly.

Rubbish. Ended up throwing this season away. Another summer of big spending and European qualification is a must. Let’s just get to the end of the season and hope we can keep jack

I really wonder how long these refereeing performances can go on. I feel we've had more of these horrific borderline dodgy performances than average ones this season.

Why the club never takes action on it baffles me.

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Palace fully deserved their win. Smiths should be tearing a strip off every single player in that dressing room. 

He should be taking a good look in the mirror at himself!

• Like 2

Just now, Kingman said:

Can the one person who voted the for refereeing performance as very good please DM me your dealer ASAP 

I need a bang on your pipe! 

Same person who voted for manager very good and Ramsey MOTM. Its gotta be! 

What's the point in all the coaches when not one can **** see the midfield is getting overrun and bring on Nakamba for one of the midfield 3 before they equalised? Instead we bring on all the strikers when the game was dead and buried. Shit ending to this season can't wait for it to end now. 

• Like 2

Â