New kits 21/22

sne

1 minute ago, ismail-villa said:

Cheers mate. Perez was saying the same thing with interest in football as a whole in the youth generations. 

Yeah he did, it was part of the whole how to get the not really interested in football crowd to spend money on us thing 

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
On 23/07/2021 at 16:11, villa4europe said:

Lazio 2021-22 Macron Away Kit #Lazio #SSLazio #Lazioroma #macronsports #CMonEagles

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

any one other than macron and lazio and that'd be on my shopping list

Damn. I really hate how those fash f***ers get fantastic looking shirts. 

• Like 4

Feel I must add the absolutely hideous jerseys that Sweden are playing in in the Olympic women football tournament. Pretty sure the yellow one is visible from space.

goods_43_431172.jpg?width=450&impolicy=quality_70goods_66_431172.jpg?width=450&impolicy=quality_70

On 23/07/2021 at 05:47, sne said:

juventus_2021_2022_away_shirt_%20b.jpeg

Matthijs de Ligt clearly chose a shirt that he can grow into when he hits his next growth spurt. In Kappa sizing that would be an XXXXXL.

6 hours ago, El Zen said:

Damn. I really hate how those fash f***ers get fantastic looking shirts. 

There's a doctoral dissertation just waiting to be written about why fascists always get the best freaking uniforms.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They did that shirt before 

That sponsor though... **** that's awful

Since the home kit also has a type of snake pattern on it I was thinking it was the year of the snake in China or something but apparently not.

It's the Milan city symbol so at least there is a reason

Biscione - Wikipedia

Lots of clubs and brands going for the black&gold / gold&black this season. Port Vale, Charlton, Utrecht and of course Pumas who always has it

port_vale_2021_2022_errea_away_kit_e.jpgClick to enlarge image utrecht_2021_2022_nike_third_kit_a.jpgutrecht_2021_2022_nike_third_kit_a.jpgPumas UNAM Third Shirt 2021 | www.unisportstore.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

Oh boy 😬

inter_milan_2021_2022_away_kit_1.jpeginter_milan_2021_2022_away_kit_2.jpeg

Just spent 5 minutes on socios.com and I’m still none the wiser what the **** it’s supposed to be. Fan token crypto service app? Feels like money laundering with a few buzz words thrown in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Saw the Charlton one, I like the badge 

I was nearly a Charlton fan because I got a shiny badge in a sticker album when I was a kid and I thought it was amazing.  Then my Grandad told me how far away it was so I changed my mind. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â