Arjan Raikhy

messi11

His pass for Young against Newcastle was sensational...

Has been very impressive for a while now, the way he plays in midfield reminds me of the way Liverpool have their midielders playing with his workrate and all the pressing he does, but to go with that he also has the passing ability that you'd normally associate with deep-lying playmaker.

20 minutes ago, useless said:

His pass for Young against Newcastle was sensational...

Has been very impressive for a while now, the way he plays in midfield reminds me of the way Liverpool have their midielders playing with his workrate and all the pressing he does, but to go with that he also has the passing ability that you'd normally associate with deep-lying playmaker.

He put it exactly where Brad Young asked for it as well, another i've been very impressed with!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a team I think we really lack football intelligence. This kid has it in spades. His reading and anticipation are incredible. If our midfield trio had his intelligence we would be much the better for it. Exceptional tonight. Really enjoyed watching him play.

Tired badly but his distribution was incredible 

He's another one who has that touch of composure and nonchalance about him, plays at his own speed

Along with young I hope he's one of the non obvious ones that goes on to make it 

• Like 3

Â