Pre-match Thread

For a change I'd like to see Nakamba come in and Luiz take a further forward role instead of Barkley. I just think Luiz is wasted further back. And it would reduce the chance of him giving away a daft penalty.

I just think Barkley is really costing us points and we have other players that can do the attacking midfield role. It's the defensive mid that is an issue for us, but I think Marv would be fine against a team like Palace.

I’m happy with that, pleased to see Ramsey over Barkley, and Mings can have a rest. Super Jack to come on and rip poor Palace to bits.

Hause played and scored in the return fixture so he should feel confident today.  

Edited by It's Your Round
👀
  • Like 1

I know we don’t really have many options but that team does have a bit of a championship feel about it. Got a bad feeling about this one. We may need Jack to help rescue a point. I have a feeling that VT is gonna be toxic later!

• Thanks 1

Just now, M_Afro said:

I know we don’t really have many options but that team does have a bit of a championship feel about it. Got a bad feeling about this one. We may need Jack to help rescue a point. I have a feeling that VT is gonna be toxic later!

Seems it already is....

That side is more than good enough for the Premier League and I expect us to put in a good performance.

Fancy a 3-0 win today.

• Like 1