Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Don’t mind it one bit but don’t love live it either. Probs will get it to join my 30 odd year collection of shirts I never wear as haven’t had this colour since Reebok days with Draper 8 on the back … I like the subtle green detailing. I buy shirts now just as as historical archive of my support. And there is only so many claret and blue shirts one can posses… 6.5 out of 10 for me and reeks of last year of deal effort in many ways… 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

It’s alright. Bit boring. Will be interested in seeing it on the players. Still wish the badge on the white away wasn’t mono. The mono badge looks alright here. Meh. 

4 hours ago, Rich192 said:

Also born in Basingstoke. Don’t think I’ve been back there since the day I was born, mind. Big up the B’stoke massive. 

I live in Fleet (10 mins from Basingstoke) and would like to point out that they prefer it to be called either B-Town or Amazingstoke.

The latter is not accurate 

2 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

Is that actually it? Looks like a training top. Shame as we've had some decent 3rd kits recently but that is a poor effort if true, I'll wait for the actual reveal tomorrow before judging as to me it looks like it's a training top of some kind 

4 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Wish they had gone for a bit more of a 94/95 look if we are going navy again. Something like this perhaps?

z2kp7SG.jpg

Hahahaha I saw this pic and thought “it doesn’t look as bad as I first thought actually”…and now I realise it’s because you’ve improved it. Amazing how our fans always do a better job. 

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Wish they had gone for a bit more of a 94/95 look if we are going navy again. Something like this perhaps?

z2kp7SG.jpg

Yeah that is actually miles better. Incredible what a small difference makes. I don't hate it either way, it's a 3rd kit though might as well go for it even more - have a massive lion's head ripping out the middle of the chest through the sponsor logo and the beer belly area.

Edited by fightoffyour

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

That kit doesn't really fit into the teaser graphic at all. Gonna wait to see the official reveal before reacting

It looks a bit better in the kit launch graphics but not that much better. Meh

10 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Still wish the badge on the white away wasn’t mono.

(Allowing for my general distaste for those kinds of badges) The biggest offence of this years kits.  I mean, it's a **** white and claret shirt, what about our standard badge wouldn't look fine against it?!