Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Would love Hummel to get another go. They make lovely kits nowadays. Everton's new away kit is nice:

H_Frost_Webstory_Main_Image_Available_No

Chevrons on sleeves or GTFO!   :D

Spoiler

Those CAZOO letters look like they're going to fall off already.

I don't think I'll be buying the next season's kit because of how kappa do there sizes, I had to get two sizes up from my normal size, so annoying.

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think next season is the last season of Kappa.

I would welcome Luke to having another blast at our kits.

I wouldn't be against Nike or Hummel either (as long as the chevrons don't fall off after 2 washes).

No to Adidas, Reebok, Under Armour, Umbro and Puma.

Luke did the shirts brilliantly l, the feel, material used, the whole size things was just right.

If the club can not get anyone to do a better job rhan Luke then just give it Luke back the contract.

8 hours ago, Jas10 said:

🤣you know what I mean!

How and why did we decide to use it? 
And then sensibly scrapped it…

I’d rather achieve success than just prepare for it 🤣

Couldn't resist.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

FTFY  ;)

Yeah but it's kappa that make the sizes at there factory, it's those who send the sizes onto the club shop or at Villas warehouses.

It's just Kappa that take the blame because they seem to make medium sized that fit small only and 3 X extra large that fit just large.

Point blank they save on costs by saving in materials and that's these giants for you saving penny's every way they can.

Now I am not a small guy anymore, I'm not the thirteen n half stone athletic guy I were. I carry abit if weight but do they really think that everyone as a fan as the figure of Grealish or our stars because that's what these sizes make you feel you have to be. A large to extra large in almost everything does me but again you kappa, addidas or Nike trying to do everyone out of there rightful sizes.

I will not support undersizing by any means lol, bring Luke back.

10 hours ago, Jas10 said:

But the star represents our European Cup win, it is a source of pride… what would be the alternative? Nothing?

I love the latest lion design, looks great n makes the old one look really naff. I actually actively avoid anything with the older lion on it, just doesn’t look that great.

I know what it represents. Yes the alternative would be nothing. It looks silly and uneven and it makes us look small time. Anyone who needs to know we won the Cup already knows. 

Just now, Frank Raphael said:

I know what it represents. Yes the alternative would be nothing. It looks silly and uneven and it makes us look small time. Anyone who needs to know we won the Cup already knows. 

Fair enough 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank Raphael said:

Not yet but rumoured to be before the end of May. 

Seriously? Where’d you see that? Usually when it’s imminent we get a leak. Either way, much better than July like most years

On 22/05/2021 at 02:34, Jas10 said:

It was great and I’d love Luke to have at least another go but it’s never gonna happen is it?

Not particularly enamoured with Kappa… when does that deal end?

What would be the most favoured brands/manufacturers?

I probably wouldn’t like Adidas as I don’t think their designs would suit us nor would the 3 stripes… quality would be good though.

Nike would be great but they do occasionally put out some weird or dodgy designs… some exceptional ones at times too.

I think the more simplistic or even classic/retro designs, but with quality material, look best. No need to over complicate…

Nike treated us like shit in the past when we were a top 6 team. No chance would take them back

23 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Luke did the shirts brilliantly l, the feel, material used, the whole size things was just right.

If the club can not get anyone to do a better job rhan Luke then just give it Luke back the contract.

Luke doesn't have the money Kappa has especially in FFP times