Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

It's a no from me, they've gone with a lion claw mark which I don't think looks that bad but I'm not sold on the colours 

Now trying to see what training kit templates would look alright in that blue though 

If they go with the simple t-shirt design with the two tones it'll be alright 

aston-villa-training-t-shirt-grey_ss4_p-12056348+u-170hsv5sah8h7ho4gelu+v-7dfc94e2c4844a5e9771d52b5aff98e9.webp

Edited by villa4europe

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I've seen suggestions that that might be a warm up shirt or the third goakeeper top :ph34r:

:detect:

Its got the same awful shoulder detail as the other 2 kits which the training tops haven't got and I don't think the keeper does either 

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That looks light green to me, same colour as the wording we are villa in the tease 

This would make sense with the camo staff matchday kit. Hoping it looks less tacky/cheap in person.

3 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Did you buy the latest kit?

No, I was just expressing how unimpressed I was with the home kit. It's so ugly. After the last two seasons it's such a step in a weird direction.

• Like 1

That's just lazy from Kappa. Same template for all three kits just change colour and chest design. Seeing the away top in the flesh Saturday on people I really don't like it at all. It is in no way shape or form a nod to the 82 top. It's dark red wine rsthe than Villa claret on white the stripes are far too thick don't continue on the arms or back. It's a fan designed top. Horrible. I'd say one of the worst away tops we've had in a while. Last season's was gorgeous. Just get those thin lines on white and bingoz a great away top. These all three kits are an afterthought from a supplier knowing their contract is up so thought "what's the point in trying".

82 tribute away top my arse. It's awful, like someone wanted to a homage but rather than use rotar pens used felt tip pens. The home kit is just last year's but with more stripes. And then they decide to mix off green with dark blue but have the lines on the arms still white!?

Three poor kits in my opinion. After such beautiful home and away kits last season. Bye Kappa, don't let the door hit you on you arse on the way out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

Yep.....it's got shit shit cult shirt written all over it! I'll buy it and sell it for fat bag in 20 years after we've smashed man city in the league cup final 5-0 wearing it. 

It is seriously shit though.🤮