Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

22 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I was born there, left when I was 4

Well, see now as this is exactly the same as myself up to age 4, and quite clearly two occurrences indicates a pattern, I'm now wondering if there is some Shymalan-esque, nefarious root cause behind the adolescent migratory patterns of Basingstoke-based Villa fans.  Of course this would be largely impossible to interpret, given that the only specific things I can recall being a fan of at such an age were choc-ices and my mum. 

38 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Anyone know when the 3rd kit is released on sale ?

I don't think the kit's been announced/revealed yet, so likely a long while before general sale dates are confirmed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Any news when the 3rd will be released? I thought it coincided with the 2nd round LC game last year. 

I think you are right. No word on the release as of yet.

On 18/08/2021 at 13:19, Phil Silvers said:

Could be about right, maybe the neon is toned down a bit to the green of "we are villa" and the black background looks like it's got some life in it rather than just being a solid colour, almost like a lions mane effect 

@Teale's 'tache you know what to do... 

Edited by villa4europe

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â