Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Not a fan of the black one. Just a bit dark and gloomy. love the claret sash one though. If I bought one I'd seriously consider doing a parade down the Shankhill rd. its that good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, peterw said:

Not a fan of the black one. Just a bit dark and gloomy. love the claret sash one though. If I bought one I'd seriously consider doing a parade down the Shankhill rd. its that good.

The black one we pretty did as a training shirt this year, just a normal collar on it rather than the grandad one 

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They were great.

I owned this one at the time.

mitchell-ness-nba-orlando-magic-shaquill

And me!!! Although mine was probably Chinas finest ( Bought by the parents at the time - Bless ) I still loved it,. lol

Shaq and Penny Hardaway.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thank you all for the feedback, most appreciated, if I get time I'll see if I can knock together a few more before the real thing is released, whenever that may be...

Loved the Southampton white one last year, the sash style over white is very appealing.

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thank you all for the feedback, most appreciated, if I get time I'll see if I can knock together a few more before the real thing is released, whenever that may be...

Would be interested to see an alternative to the black one - like Reebok did, possibly a white one with a claret and blue sash? 

The three you offered looked great. Marvellous Nakamba in fact. 

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Can you do a full claret shirt with only the piping in blue? 

Nearly payday, so those of you who love kits and want to learn all about how they're designed and why they look as they do, should probably get onto this - https://sparkdesignacademy.com/p/football-kit-design-the-collectors-edition

It's an eLearning course created by me and my business partner, as we've designed a World Cup winning shirt each.

Put the code ICONIC in at checkout and you can get 40% off the RRP too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 21/05/2021 at 00:35, AvfcRigo82 said:

I echo those that would love to just see a lion with our European star as our 'badge' and do away with the rest of it.

AVFC%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B4-300x289.jpg

under premier league (or is it UEFA, can't remember which one) we aren't allowed to have just the lion and star. Just the lion yes but not the star as well. We added the star inside the shield/crest to get around the star issue, as having it outside /above the crest isn't allowed, all elements have to be within the badge area. I'm sure Rob/Nurembourg can confirm this or not?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

under premier league (or is it UEFA, can't remember which one) we aren't allowed to have just the lion and star. Just the lion yes but not the star as well. We added the star inside the shield/crest to get around the star issue, as having it outside /above the crest isn't allowed, all elements have to be within the badge area. I'm sure Rob/Nurembourg can confirm this or not?

Must be Premier League, because Forest have two stars “in” their crest