Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Does the away kit come with those arm sponsors? If so it’s a hard no sadly. 

edit: as in I wouldn’t buy it. Nice kit but I’m not buying it with that shit on it. Really hate gambling sponsors. 

Nah

• Like 2

Two-tone badge. :puke:

The Luke white away was better.  The Macron white away (silly collar aside) was better.  Hard pass.

Liking the tone of green on the away goalie though.

• Like 2

On 30/07/2021 at 14:20, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

my main concern here is that the lines stop and then start again after the sponsor. i hate that about it.

the other concern is the printing being straight. if you look at the gallery pics online and then look across the top of the CAZOO, it is not straight.
i mean we made it easy to do by having stitched guide lines on the shirt, but even the modelled pictures show that even the shirts they are wearing are not straight. every single image i have seen so far has the CAZOO and the stiched lines at odds with each other.
is it my eyes or can anyone else find an image where the two things are horizontal to each other?

i sent numerous purchases back due to this, adds a concern to me when buying online

although i ferociously advocated for an 82 celebration shirt, i think they have managed to make it much less beautiful than it could have been. its ok, but not the quality affair i imagined - but the white training top with the pattern realeased today... that is a thing of beauty. surely no one can disagree that is one amazing top!

Yeah but how much better could anyone expect from Kappa/Fanatics?

It’s decent tbf but not outstanding, could have been amazing in the hands of a different manufacturer.

Hopefully we’ll sign a lucrative deal with a much better company for next season…

What is the fit like this year? First year of Kappa I was a medium same as Under Armor, I found the large a little big. Are this years similar fit to the first season? 

Ordered the new away top the day it was released, estimated delivery date was Tuesday. It’s now end of play Wednesday and it’s still not here, which would be fine, but why even give an estimate? I’m tracking the parcel with the Hermes and they haven’t even received the parcel themselves! What’s the **** point, really?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I can’t get past the mono badge. Ruins it for me. If the away had a normal badge it would be a stunner. 

I’m the opposite of a traditionalist when it comes to kits, but I love the mono badge

• Like 3

Apologies if asked previously but how does the sizing on the kappa match day jackets compare with the kappa shirt sizes?

I’m a medium normally, so I bought an XL Pro shirt which fitted well.

When is the third kit release? Hope it’s decent, I do want a shirt this year with Ings on it so if he’s good I’ll look like a **** smug clearing and if he’s absolute guff we’ll it’s just my nickname innit. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MNVillan said:

I’m the opposite of a traditionalist when it comes to kits, but I love the mono badge

Same, I really hate it when the normal badge is added to a kit with a completely different colour scheme and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Much prefer the use of the mono badge, and ours looks really smart.

7 hours ago, Ginko said:

Same, I really hate it when the normal badge is added to a kit with a completely different colour scheme and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Much prefer the use of the mono badge, and ours looks really smart.

Normally yes, but this years away just needed something else. I’d love to see a proper mock up of it with the normal badge. 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Normally yes, but this years away just needed something else. I’d love to see a proper mock up of it with the normal badge. 

To be fair, the normal badge wouldn’t have been so bad on this year’s away, but I think the monochrome badge looks good too. Smart and subtle.

So glad they used a monochrome for this shirt. It’s my favourite kit we’ve had for a long time. I play in this shirt every week for 5-a-side and absolutely love it 😊

23FD1AB5-7885-4D99-A168-F75024A13443.thumb.jpeg.bb8e5a0aa262ff6db4d404d80e880427.jpeg

• Like 1