maqroll

Favorite Style of Beer  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Style of Beer

• Lager
    • Stout
    • Bitter
    • Ale

My favourite beers are Guiness and Kilkenny. Don't know if they're ale or stout but my guess is that Guiness is stout and Kilkenny ale. I rink beer without really caring about whether they are stouts, ales or lagers.

With that said, I mostly drink lager as it is mostly cheaper and "easie" to drink a dozen of during a night out. And when it comes to lager Staropramen and Falcon are the best. Falcon might be because it's origin is my hometown. :)

I drank far too much Brains Black last night. It tastes like stout, which is more than I can say for 80% of imported Guinness

Guinness from a pub with good volume turnover is indistinguishable between the UK and Ireland.

last time I saw something with that much head it was  an ice cream soda

The head is an important part of the beer experience. The shape of the glass means you can control how much head you have on your drink.

• Like 1

I've been a cider drinker for some time now , but plan B is always lager

If I'm at a post pub party then I've been known to drink wine , spirits and then will suck the fumes out of empty bottles rather than face drinking bitter or stout

Cue: Southern Shandy drinker replies :)

Edited by tonyh29

Ale, the vast varieties and flavours means you can almost have a different one every day. Also like Cider though and don't mind a lager as Richard said on a hot day or after golf (not that I can play any more). Cant drink stout sadly, think I'm allergic to something in it, don't know what it is but it gives me a stinking headache and belly pains after just one pint.

Â