Champions League final at Villa Park?

gwi1890

I'm enjoying the Liverpool fans trying to belittle City fans by claiming that the trophy would mean less if they won it at villa Park as its not a famous venue in a famous city

Logistically its the right answer, same if utd play arsenal in the EL

Its in the middle, easily accessible, would be some fans allowed, good enough to keep the sponsors happy 

Even if it is just purslow peacocking I think it's great of him 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm enjoying the Liverpool fans trying to belittle City fans by claiming that the trophy would mean less if they won it at villa Park as its not a famous venue in a famous city 

Its not like winning a league title in an empty stadium :D 

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Its not like winning a league title in an empty stadium :D 

Exactly! 

LFCfanbunchofnumbers from Singapore saying it should be at a proper stadium and giving city fans stick 

Boombox Shut Up GIF

Nice to see the usual suspects from Leeds and west ham chirping up too

You won't hear a single moan from any Chelsea or City fan that actually wants to attend the game thats for sure 

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Exactly! 

LFCfanbunchofnumbers from Singapore saying it should be at a proper stadium and giving city fans stick 

Boombox Shut Up GIF

Nice to see the usual suspects from Leeds and west ham chirping up too

You won't hear a single moan from any Chelsea or City fan that actually wants to attend the game thats for sure 

Why on earth are West Ham fans complaining about the idea?  They don't even have their own ground.

36 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Why on earth are West Ham fans complaining about the idea?  They don't even have their own ground.

shots fired kangaroo GIF by Outback Steakhouse

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Logistically its the right answer, same if utd play arsenal in the EL

Its in the middle, easily accessible, would be some fans allowed, good enough to keep the sponsors happy 

Even if it is just purslow peacocking I think it's great of him 

I mean, VP currently has 1 more CL trophy in it than the Etihad does so...

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

They erm borrowed their kits too the Representatives for Wellingborough.

30 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I would love to see Man City win their first Champions League at Old Trafford. I’m sure United fans would be delighted as well.

Would love to see Chelsea absolutely spank them in whatever venue it happens to be held at. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But what about the big wigs at Gazprom, playstation and Heineken?? 

If it's red list doesn't that then require 10 days stay in a covid-hotel? Not sure the players and coaches would be up for that, unless they then all spent 10 days in Portugal?