Freddy or Rob?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Freddy or Rob?

• Freddy
    • Rob
    • I was into Hazel Dean

Never heard of Rob Halford so Freddy Mercury for me

WHAT???

And I thought you Scandos were heavy metal mad!

Have to admit that I were a bit surprised by this too. Oh, those youngsters... ;)

Youngster ? lol..iam 31 in 20 days and it's depressing..iam going bald and it's getting harder and harder to keep the belly slim..sigh

Never heard of Rob Halford so Freddy Mercury for me

WHAT???

And I thought you Scandos were heavy metal mad!

Have to admit that I were a bit surprised by this too. Oh, those youngsters... ;)

Youngster ? lol..iam 31 in 20 days and it's depressing..iam going bald and it's getting harder and harder to keep the belly slim..sigh

Well, a youngster then as I'm 2 years older... ;) But totally agree on the belly. :cry: And sometimes I wish I was bald. But as I'm always careful of what I wish for I just say almost. :nod:

• 8 months later...

Did Freddie Mercury used to bring teenage boys backstage? My mate is adamant he can remember newspaper stories about Freddie entertaining young boys , but Ive never heard this before and there is nothing online to back him up!

So lets have all hypothetical options, not just the two that “Barnsei” thinks are the only pertinent ones. I can't and won't vote for either of those shit options, there are many more viable outcomes that would be far more acceptable.

The world according to you Barnsei doesn't equate to everyone, and I am as entitled to my opinion on the thread as you are, so crawl back bite your pillow, and get out the wrong side of the bed. OK.

I'd rather shag sheep ;):mrgreen:

So lets have all hypothetical options, not just the two that “Barnsei” thinks are the only pertinent ones. I can't and won't vote for either of those shit options, there are many more viable outcomes that would be far more acceptable.

The world according to you Barnsei doesn't equate to everyone, and I am as entitled to my opinion on the thread as you are, so crawl back bite your pillow, and get out the wrong side of the bed. OK.

I'd rather shag sheep ;):mrgreen:

now now Bicks i that not a PFE, from a mod as well

tut tut :lol:

Â