2021/22 expectations

Jareth

44 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

It's alarming that he's not playing despite not being injured, hence I have low expectations for this season.

I’m more disappointed at his lack of goals, just because he’s not playing and is injured is no excuse.  

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’m more disappointed at his lack of goals, just because he’s not playing and is injured is no excuse.  

Agree, this not playing injury ruse is papering over the cracks, all great strikers find a way, think Sansom was bang average against Newcastle and Brentford as well 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Agree, this not playing injury ruse is papering over the cracks, all great strikers find a way, think Sansom was bang average against Newcastle and Brentford as well 

I would say anonymous…..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

What did I just read? I read it a second time I’m still as confused apart from you thinking 12th tops.

99% WTF, 1% normal 😂😂😂

I just wanted a platform to share the dream I had about Sean Connery coming in as an assistant coach for 6 months!! :)

• Like 1

Tbf we’ve been shit out of luck so far. Losing coaching staff so close to the season, he who must not be named, Covid drama. If our luck turns round we will be fine but still disappointed we didn’t invest more in the summer. That really was our chance. 

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think we'll be okay, but 40 points is fundamentally the target IMO.

Agreed.

I think we need to sort the starting 11.  Everton next week is a massive game.

We are leaking goals as I feared we would.

On 08/09/2021 at 17:01, Condimentalist said:

It won't be a fight for survival. We have a top 8 squad. But we may not get top 8 due to the circumstances. We could be bottom 6 at Christmas and people need to act like adults and not shit themselves if we are. 

Covered all bases there.

No way are we getting 8th with this squad. I will be very surprised if we match last season's 11th.

Â