Brad Young

lexicon

2 minutes ago, YLN said:

Has a teenage striker ever gotten double figures while out on loan at a lower than championship club?

the 2 current england national team strikers didnt in 6 different loans

Kane's loan record was garbage hence why the majority of people wrote him off when he broke through at spurs

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the 2 current england national team strikers didnt in 6 different loans

Kane's loan record was garbage hence why the majority of people wrote him off when he broke through at spurs

Yeah it's very rare and no indication of the striker. It's the equivalent of friendly games results being and indicator of the season's success. It's an introduction to men's football, but also ahould represent a cautionary tale. Keep your head down or you'll be back

18 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What was said?

@HalfTimePostdropped this a day or two ago.

”Whispers saying GK, DM and an Attacking Mid being worked on. Hourihane, Wesley, Guilbert being moved on and 3 youth team players going (I assume he means on loan).

Also says 'loudest in the room is the weakest'. I can only assume he means Southampton constantly shouting about how JWP isn't moving from CEO to Manager.”

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Bloody Lisle United. 

Also, I am pleased he is now on the loan cart. PAINT MY WAGON!

That is some seriously atrocious use of the English language. But hey, he's probably already earning more than I do, so who's the idiot.. .

Edit:

Scratch that, according to Google he's on £145 a week. But still, give it 2 years and I'm sure he will be.

And, more importantly, this is a great move for him. Hope he gets some game time and smashes double figures this season.

Edited by MrBlack
ironic typo and research
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, MrBlack said:

That is some seriously atrocious use of the English language. But hey, he's probably already earning more than I do, so who's the idiot.. .

Edit:

Scratch that, according to Google he's on £145 a week. But still, give it 2 years and I'm sure he will be.

And, more importantly, this is a great move for him. Hope he gets some game time and smashes double figures this season.

Tbf I've done a few tweets where the words don't make sense, sometimes autocorrect catches you out. 

13 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Edit:

I walked past him in Resorts world last week. His outfit didn't look like someone on £145 per week. 

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I walked past him in Resorts world last week. His outfit didn't look like someone on £145 per week. 

At that age his income is probably fully expendable. And I suspect he'll get other incentives,  free clothes from certain companies after a cheap advertisement, and bonuses based on our youth fa Cup win.

If only I was better at football.

On 19/07/2021 at 14:35, sparrow1988 said:

Why is El Ghazi doing an impression of Gene Kelly? I mean it's not even raining.

it is when he don't track back.

18 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Edit:

Mr BigShot alert on more than £145 a week over here.

How about a loan Mr BigShot

6 hours ago, Jono62 said:

Tbf I've done a few tweets where the words don't make sense, sometimes autocorrect catches you out. 

In his case I’d strongly suspect that it’s the IQ of an amoeba that’s caught him out. ‘Happy to announce I have join’, ‘long season loan’ and the absence of any punctuation are the other giveaways.

If he’s dyslexic, then I’ll get my coat. 

We were fortunate enough to meet this lad quite recently when he came to a training session my youngest was involved in before we played dingles academy , he was a really good lad and was very happy to chat and have pics taken with all Villa supporting pre academy players and their family’s , great player and I wish him well with his loan the experience will really do him good , UTV !!

• Like 1

Â