NFL 2021 Draft Topic

Tegis

Yeah Javonte Williams looks good. I would have loved to see Travis Etienne in the Shanahan-Turner scheme so lets see if Trey Sermon can replicate that.

We've gone very big and physical in this draft. Big mobile QB, massive OG, large physical RB... considering how physical Juice, Kittle and Deebo play I think we could be a slightly bruising team this year. 

Also Quincy Roche is my round 5 want 

Jaylon Moore (OT). Ugh. Really wish we'd made our defence deeper than picking another tackle who'll not play 

Well I've not had a very high opinion of our 5th rounders. Seem pretty average which is a shame. Maybe I'll be proven completely wrong but I think we've really ignored areas of improvement like Edge and WR

On 01/05/2021 at 09:47, villa4europe said:

Chargers have plugged holes so it's hard to judge how good they'll be without the context of exactly who they'll be played

Brendan Jaimes from Nebraska is a great pick. Proper nasty bastard who will only get better with an NFL body.

Panthers getting Brown and Hubbard that late is awesome and I don't even mind that LS pick .

Overall I think the Vikings have done the best.

I have no bloody idea what the Raiders were doing.

• Like 2

You guys know these college players way better than I do. How do you think my Patriots did in this draft? Any bad picks?

Is Mac Jones a long term asset for the team?

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

You guys know these college players way better than I do. How do you think my Patriots did in this draft? Any bad picks?

Adam Schein on the NFL app had them as winning the draft, mainly because of mac

Chargers 2nd

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maqroll said:

Yes. He's much better than Tua ever was.  Not very mobile but super accurate (Sound familiar ?)

Tre Nixon is a great last pick too. Very good player and for some reason UCF are still being disrespected.

FWIW Tre Nixon was at Ole Miss at the same time as Metcalf , AJ Brown , Knox AND Van Jefferson so you can see why he went to the Knights.

Very fast and has sweet hands. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had a better rookie season than a lot of guys drafted ahead of him.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Dem mechanical knees are concerning though.

The thing with Brown is IF he does get beat he can't recover at all so doesn't need his legs that much anyway.

You have to beat him first though.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The thing with Brown is IF he does get beat he can't recover at all so doesn't need his legs that much anyway.

You have to beat him first though.

Yeah, fair. He's the proverbial human mattress.

• Like 1

Â