NFL 2021 Draft Topic

Tegis

It's draft-week

nXSVfjH.gif

I have no idea what to think with Paton in charge. And so much hangs on what the 9ers do at three.

Anyway, Field of Dreams!!!!!

• Haha 1

The QB's never get drafted in order of how good they'll turn out so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Fields ends up being "the guy" from this draft in the short term. The more he slides the better team he goes to and most likely a better coaching set up. I have no worries about Trevor in the slightest but the roster is too weak on defense for a complete turnaround just yet.  If Fields falls as far as Denver I think he could have the most notable effect of all the QB's with that roster. Everyone knows Denver had crazy injuries last season and they should really be drafting in the 20's.    As far as I am concerned Fields has always been a close 1.b to Trevor and kicked his arse in the Sugar Bowl.   The Fields slander from the talking heads recently is one of the most perplexing things I've ever seen before a draft.    He's fantastic.

• Like 1

the dream scenario is that seweii drops to the chargers ala derwin james but i really really dont see that, more likely that the shock with him could be the falcons, but he'll end up at the bengals, maybe pitts or surtain at best 

the main thing will be if the best couple of OTs are off the board if the chargers go best available and depend on this supposed 2nd day depth, could mean a WR or more likely a CB

boring prediction would be the chargers take slater at 13

Dallas has gone far too long without a secondary. Looks like they have their eyes on Surtain II, so I'd be quite happy with this.

If we go CB or OL with out first round pick, I think it'll be helpful. Either way, the Draft is always like a weird 2nd Christmas, haha.

5 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

This is the first year in a long time that I've not really been abreast of the draftees coming in. I'm going in blind.

Much like the Jaguars.

I'd imagine Urban Meyer knows more about this years class than all other 31 HC's combined.

No problems with Jags slander if its at least logical.😀

10 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'd imagine Urban Meyer knows more about this years class than all other 31 HC's combined.

No problems with Jags slander if its at least logical.😀

Worked well for Nick Saban and the Dolphins. >_>

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

Loads of mocks with Fields to the Broncos, now I got my hopes up :(

Apart from Charley Casserly who has him falling to 24. And he gets paid a hefty salary.

Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Pat McAfee is extra coked up today. The joys of running your own ship eh.

I need two streams tonight. Him and NFLN

Â