Ratings & Reactions: Villa v West Brom

limpid

Match Polls  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/04/21 at 22:59

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

Deserved all 3 points in my opinion despite a poor performance. Great game from Martinez and Targett and I'm ecstatic to finally see Davis on the scoresheet.

Martinez man of the match - kept us in it (again).  Not sure that suggests that we deserved all 3 points...

• Thanks 2

Just now, andym said:

Dominated the game overall, in particular the 2nd half

But our final ball is so, so poor

I don’t feel that. I think it was even, we were not great. I think we are no better than them and they are going down.

• Like 2

Good to see Wesley back, and pleased for Keinan.

It’ll be a confidence boosting late result for the whole team, even if it’s just a draw.

Can’t wait until the summer where, hopefully, Smith will be given what he needs to make us stronger in key areas.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If Grealish picked up a long term injury at the start of the season we'd be in serious trouble.

Should concern anyone.

I think we knew that before the season started.  

• Like 1

We deserved to win that. On the 🏖 

Chuffed for Davis. I couldn’t believe Barkley started but I thought he had a good game as did Ghazi and Targett. Traore is a big concern for me. No pace, strange decisions and blows hot and cold with quality. Hope Jack is back soon - we are hard to watch without him. Also really want to see him at the Euros. 

• Like 1

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

That last twenty minutes, McGinn was superb. He totally ran the show. 

He didnt hide and kept pushing us forward. Luiz is a holding player when we were going for the win so dont get the controvesy about taking him off. 

• Like 1

We won the first 4 games of the season, we have got worse and worse as the season has gone on. This type of bad form carries over to next season. 

Too many players I thought were good enough just don't look anyway near it. 200 million spent on players since we were promoted and lower mid table finish. Is that even par for the course? 

• Like 1

Struggling for a goal and makes 80 minute sub, bringing off Barkley who was doing alright, McGinn, needs a kick up his big arse.

I will hardly ever diss the quality of our players, I don't think that's the problem, it's in there, we just look lazy as f***.

Â