Weekends Football 23/25 April t

andykeenan

Just now, nick76 said:

Carragher “this game has been awful hasn’t it, the quality, Jesus, oh my god, stay with us viewers we have a cup final next”

He aint wrong tho.

United been so bad its unreal, Bruno Fernandes doing jack shit per norm.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Leeds don’t play like a small team, they don’t give the opposition huge amounts of respect like we do. And we end up collapsing more often than not, rather than stealing a win.

That stat on scene seems to suggest different, we are second behind Man U for scoring 90+ min goals

Just now, nick76 said:

That stat on scene seems to suggest different, we are second behind Man U for scoring 90+ min goals

4 goals yes, were they against the big teams? My point was we roll over for them generally (few exceptions).

4 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

He aint wrong tho.

United been so bad its unreal, Bruno Fernandes doing jack shit per norm.

Except when they play us and he wins 5 penalties and gets our entire back four sent off because they have the audacity to keep breathing in his general vicinity.

Roll on May 9th.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

4 goals yes, were they against the big teams? My point was we roll over for them generally (few exceptions).

Really? We haven’t done brilliant but we’ve beaten Liverpool, Leicester and Arsenal this season and drawn against Chelsea so far.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Really? We haven’t done brilliant but we’ve beaten Liverpool, Leicester and Arsenal this season and drawn against Chelsea so far.

Plus we held Man City away until the referee screwed us over. Our failings have been vs poorer opposition.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

The 1-0 against Leicester is the only points we’ve picked up against the top 5 (I think).

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

We still get seem content to get fvcked 4 times a season by the Manchester teams though. More sometimes if you include cups.

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Plus we held Man City away until the referee screwed us over. Our failings have been vs poorer opposition.

City battered us that night, and scored again after the very dubious first one. 
70% possession and 28 shots.

• Like 1

Only a draw for ESL-Juventus and Inter winning means Juve will miss out on the title for the first time since the 10/11 season and that they are still in risk of missing out on a CL spot. Really hope they do.

Pirlo has been a gamble that's failed so far.

2 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Not really. My point was that the way we started this season, we should be miles above Wolves given how shit they are.

We aren't certain to take another point this season never mind the 2 games in hand and even if we do, we still won't be far above them. 

For a season that promised so much, it really hasn't delivered a great deal.

Relegation free season=about 100 million.

Â