Weekends Football 23/25 April t

andykeenan

Imagine how big this would be for our lads to win the Carabao cup. Or even any team outside the 'big six' but for city its just another number to add to there list as theyre still playing catch up to other teams all time hauls.

• Like 1

I wish it was just City that joined the Super League. It's so boring with them in the league. There's no competition. How do you compete with a billion pounds on the pitch at all times? Even the CBs have immaculate first touches and can pass like some teams' best midfielders. I hate playing them and I hate watching other teams play them. Football almost seems pointless when they're on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I wish it was just City that joined the Super League. It's so boring with them in the league. There's no competition. How do you compete with a billion pounds on the pitch at all times? Even the CBs have immaculate first touches and can pass like some teams' best midfielders. I hate playing them and I hate watching other teams play them. Football almost seems pointless when they're on.

It's the physical side for me. They have no weaknesses. You can't catch them out of position or exploit anything because they're all faster and stronger than the other team.

It makes for a really boring spectacle 

• Like 2

Just now, Rino8 said:

It's the physical side for me. They have no weaknesses. You can't catch them out of position or exploit anything because they're all faster and stronger than the other team.

It makes for a really boring spectacle 

I think their technical ability makes it a foregone conclusion. Foden is 5 foot nothing to paraphrase Tim Sherwood, but his touch is immaculate and you just can't get the ball off him. Ditto for the other 10 players including the damn goalkeeper and you find yourself in a game where your opposition doesn't make any mistakes, pressing them is pretty much pointless as they'll just play around it. It's so boring to watch. At least Pep's Barcelona had some generational players + 1 GOAT to make it more exciting.

Â