Weekends Football 23/25 April t

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

No idea how Spurs are not dead and buried already.

City paying the price for not playing a striker maybe?

Sterling is having his usual three month spell of finishing like Lee Mack (look up his finishing in the last Soccer Aid match).

Bad from Southgate if he starts at the euros as that will be yet another reputation over actual form selection from England in major tournament.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

No idea how Spurs are not dead and buried already.

City paying the price for not playing a striker maybe?

Don't know Sterling pissing around too much instead of getting a cross or shot in, Mahrez has come close a couple of times. Foden very close. Should finish them off second half but Spurs could always catch them on the break 

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Sterling is having his usual three month spell of finishing like Lee Mack (look up his finishing in the last Soccer Aid match).

Bad from Southgate if he starts at the euros as that will be yet another reputation over actual form selection from England in major tournament.

To b fair he looks dangerous but keeps making the wrong decision.  I thought he was unlucky with the chip and somebody should have bene following in 

Edited by PaulC

6 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

I really hope spurs don't somehow win this.

They probably will tbh, and I reckon it will only take 1 clear-cut chance. They're up against a decent defence but if Son or Kane get in behind, they're up against a pretty inexperienced goalkeeper.

• Like 1

I wouldn't watch this if I had it for free but sickened at Citeh's bench, shouldn't be allowed really. And kane, wasn't he supposed to be injured for months?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’d take Mahrez off for Sergio. Sterling is lively, just can’t finish. 

Mahrez looks good. Foden has been a bit quiet. When you have their options you could take anyone off really

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

If Southgate starts Lee Mack at the Euros I’ll be really peeved 😂

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I wouldn't watch this if I had it for free but sickened at Citeh's bench, shouldn't be allowed really. And kane, wasn't he supposed to be injured for months?

I wouldn't pay to watch it 

Â