Premier League 

Wolves v Burnley 12pm BBC 1

Super Sunday 

Leeds v Man Utd 2pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

Championship 

Reading v Swansea 12pm SS3

• Like 1

A draw  would have been the perfect result for us, would have meant we could have gone above Arsenal with a win on Sunday, and the chance to go above Everton next weekend if we beat them. But if either team loses better that it's Arsenal, as we can still go above them if we beat Albion, and still have Everton to play twice, so catching them is also still in our own hands.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

I wonder has 2 teams ever gone this late into the season without playing each other  with Villa and Everton. Its now tied with United vs Arsenal and Liverpool vs Everton as most played top flight game ever

Conspiracy theorist in me is wanting this game cancelled so United and Liverpool can hold that record ;)  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Another pish poor game. I think the no crowd is really affecting the performances now that the season is coming to an end.

I think lack of fans, too many games in a short time and too much football on TV fatigue is kicking in

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I know it's very, very, very, very unlikely...but if Bruce could eek out a result at Anfleid today, I'd buy him a bag of chips myself!

Way ahead of you there. I made TAA captain in my fantasy team so Newcastle are bound to score at least 1 and TAA is bound to get sent off.

Then again maybe not :D 

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Â