Pre match thread

VillaChris

35 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Can never really understand when our fans make up nicknames to slag of our own players... just seems odd to me

Shut up Alreadysmellxists 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I hate seeing Joleon Lescott at Villa Park when there's no one there to remind him that he's a lazy, selfish, useless sack of sh**.

Can't wait for the return of fans.

If I had to pick one "Aston Ham fan" to smash in the face with a cricket bat, I really couldn't pick between him and Call Me Dave.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

You wouldn't believe it reading this thread - Smith's radical team selection and our status as the worst team to have ever played make this a formality for Albion.

we also smell bad and act without tact

• Haha 1

Just now, thabucks said:

Why Elmo FFS ... no Kessler ... No chuck... Let’s discuss again in 2 hours but not liking the match day squad. 

Important cup game coming up for the youngsters.?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Wow. Really?

Yeah I know a hard concept for you who thought at the beginning of the season we would be fighting in the bottom five (your words) and you are delighted we have exceeded that obviously?  You only think we'll lose knowing your MO so just wanted to remind you that there are other possible outcomes.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You wouldn't believe it reading this thread - Smith's radical team selection and our status as the worst team to have ever played make this a formality for Albion.

No ones got the bottle to say we got this.

Just now, smg said:

Important cup game coming up for the youngsters.?

I'd think getting some PL experience is more vital to these players than a youth cup quarter final, personally. Neither is exactly going to make or break their career though

Champions League: Martinez

Europa League: Konsa, Watkins

Upper Premier League: Targett, Luiz (sometimes)

Lower Premier League: Mings

Championship: McGinn, Traore, El Ghazi

League One: Elmo

Super League: Barkley (all theory, doesn't exist)

All with nothing to play for. Could be a long 90 minutes.

Jeeeeeesus christ the amount of moaning in here before it's even started. 😂 Good luck to anyone of an enthusiastic disposition that approaches anything above basement level who even bothers with the match thread.

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 1