Weekends Football 16/18 April

andykeenan

39 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Never bet on the early game. Its amazing that no one including myself take that advice because it literally never comes in ever. The amount of bankers, top sides playing relegation fodder it doesnt matter it always gets ya lol

You’re right tbf it does always seem to be the early games that get me but I never learn 

27 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

quite a dull end the the season really aside from a battle for top 4 in the prem and relegation in the champ

city have basically won the league. current bottom 3 are down

championship top 2 and playoff places are done

think championship playoffs themselves might be worth a watch though

League 2 is interesting at the top

Just now, villalad21 said:

Liverpool and Chelsea to walk past West Ham with ease and we'll have another boring top 4 table

I think Chelsea will run out of steam and finish outside the top 4 

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Chelsea bossing this now. City looking poor.

Sterling is morphing into Theo Walcott as each game goes by for City.

cannot make a good decision with the ball at his feet but still capable of rare flashes of brilliance

i cannot see him lasting much longer there as they’ll pick up better players no doubt. 

• Like 2

Werner is an absolute non entity, partly because his movement is so poor and partly because Chelsea dont immediately look for him, he's not going to get any joy vs Dias and laporte through the middle, got to go wide quick and early and then come in 

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Sterling is morphing into Theo Walcott as each game goes by for City.

cannot make a good decision with the ball at his feet but still capable of rare flashes of brilliance

i cannot see him lasting much longer there as they’ll pick up better players no doubt. 

Reverting to type I think. He's always been that player, he just had a couple of seasons where everything went right for him. He used to frustrate me so much when playing for England.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Reverting to type I think. He's always been that player, he just had a couple of seasons where everything went right for him. He used to frustrate me so much when playing for England.

Well three outstanding seasons. Not his best this year but still has 13 goals

I had a £5 4 team bet for ollbeeyun to win vs soton, Everton and Brighton draw....next game is wolves and sheff utd to draw and man ure to beat Burnley......but i cashed out thinking surely the dogheads won't draw.....if all 4 games come in i get about £250.....man ure are nailed on to get a 117th minute penalty to win....you watch Bilston Barcelona let me down now 😡

PS - i got £49 as a cash out.

Â