Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

47 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Anything certain on this yet? I've not seen anything other than Purslow saying they'd be this week.

I was guessing this really. I've been looking across the official channels. I'm waiting for my phone to ping with an update.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What makes you think that?

It was basically a guess, if Purslow said it was going to happen on Monday then we just have to keep our eyes on the website for more information.

If you go to AVFCSupport on twitter, you'll see a tweet from the club about contact preferences. Switch them on so you don't miss anything from the club.

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

It was basically a guess, if Purslow said it was going to happen on Monday then we just have to keep our eyes on the website for more information.

Ta. I hadn't heard it was in the Purslow interview.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Funnily enough I have literally just watched that for the first time and it's actually the interviewer who said 31 May, but he didn't contradict her. 

Still seems odd to announce it on a bank holiday Monday. 

Typical Villa pissing money away paying someone time and a half to work a Bank Holiday for no reason! 

NSWE out. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yeah it was. But we never know, it may not be mentioned today.

Finally caught the interview, he's said week commencing 31st May. I reckon they'll go with a sort of teaser 'here's what you need to do' explanation piece tomorrow and tickets on Thursday maybe - we'll see. 

What will be really interesting is how many people don't renew and how many from the waiting list will get an opportunity. Good luck all!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Finally caught the interview, he's said week commencing 31st May. I reckon they'll go with a sort of teaser 'he's what you need to do' explanation piece tomorrow and tickets on Thursday maybe - we'll see. 

What will be really interesting is how many people don't renew and how many from the waiting list will get an opportunity. Good luck all!

A lot is going to depend on the demographic of our fanbase I think.

A lot of people who have managed to work all through it have actually done quite well and saved a lot of money through not being able to spend.  I'm in that category. 

Obviously anyone who owns or works in hospitality or retail environments will have suffered, but then also have had some furlough money and not been able to spend much. 

I believe most factories, offices and certainly construction have carried on mostly as normal. 

I guess there is a big proportion who have done well or trod water so hopefully can carry on where they left off. 

Anyway most Villa fans are landed gentry from The Shires so won't be badly affected anyway. 

• Like 3

Yep, there will be students who've moved on, people who've moved out of the area, older people who won't want to come back, perhaps some not ready to be in a big crowd yet, and some financially affected - if the demand generally holds though, I'd have to say I'd be very reluctant to give up a season ticket right now, no matter my circumstances. 

Pricing will be a big thing here - the club could put £150 on every season ticket and still sell them out - so it'll be another interesting measure of how they 'feel' about fans.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep, there will be students who've moved on, people who've moved out of the area, older people who won't want to come back, perhaps some not ready to be in a big crowd yet, and some financially affected - if the demand generally holds though, I'd have to say I'd be very reluctant to give up a season ticket right now, no matter my circumstances. 

Pricing will be a big thing here - the club could put £150 on every season ticket and still sell them out - so it'll be another interesting measure of how they 'feel' about fans.

Regardless, I’m still renewing mine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Aren't we getting money off for the 6 games we missed in 19/20 too? I think it was 6 games wasn't it?

I though we did get money off the last 6 games. We had an option of being either fully reimbursed or receiving vouchers I reckon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I though we did get money off the last 6 games. We had an option of being either fully reimbursed or receiving vouchers I reckon.

Sorry thought not though.

8 minutes ago, Louis said:

Yeah, they gave options. I took the money and ran for the hills. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BennettVilla said:

How would one get onto a waiting list for one? Albeit I’m sure it’ll be 10,000 before me in the queue!

Head to this link for the details:

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/seasonal.html

Note: nothing has been published yet so keep looking across avfc.co.uk and social channels.

4 hours ago, Louis said:

I took the vouchers, so the season ticket price I now pay will be cushioned a bit. 💸

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I put my left over season ticket find towards future tickets. 

How do I confirm that? Will it be somewhere on my online account somewhere?

Part of me wants to just use it for a few upgrades into the North stand Gas Lamp hospitality a few times next year.