Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

Will be the same as precovid I expect. Next to no chance of getting an additional season ticket for a pal...but more often than not when a match goes on general sale you can relocate your seat and buy the seat next to it for them.

Liverpool and United excepted when the worms come out the woodwork of course but that was the norm 10 years ago.

30,000 attendance.

30,000 attendance.

Liverpool come to town...

42,000 attendance to see us get battered .

Whatever does it for you pal.

Edited by rodders0223

7 hours ago, hippo said:

Be interesting. Hospital admissions are upticking quite quickly - although are still low.

Full houses look unlikely to me.

Hospital admissions remain steady and very low.  We're only up by 9 on this time last week. Numbers in hospital and on ventilators continuing to reduce.  I don't see it being a problem at this time. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Hospital admissions remain steady and very low.  We're only up by 9 on this time last week. Numbers in hospital and on ventilators continuing to reduce.  I don't see it being a problem at this time. 

Ok.

I work at hospital and that's absolutely not what I'm hearing. Admissions v cases is very high.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hippo said:

Ok.

I work at hospital and that's absolutely not what I'm hearing. Admissions v cases is very high.

I'm just reading it from the official stats. Fair play, probably "sweetened" 

Just now, sidcow said:

I'm just reading it from the official stats. Fair play, probably "sweetened" 

And the stats are national. 

Who knows - but this virus has always delivered closer to worse case scenario.! 

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Ok.

Can you get me a tight fitting nurses uniform with all the gear (filled preferably)?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hippo said:

Ok.

Weekly trend show a 24% increase in cases over the previous 7 days. 

No idea how cases impact on hospitisations....still reason for concern there

1 minute ago, soezetoc said:

Weekly trend show a 24% increase in cases over the previous 7 days. 

No idea how cases impact on hospitisations....still reason for concern there

It will depend on vaccine efficacy, which appears to be extremely high at preventing 'serious' illness. That doesn't mean you can't end up in hospital with 'moderate' covid symptoms, of course. 

Also I think there's little point trying to guess right now precisely where we will be in 3 months time. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It will depend on vaccine efficacy, which appears to be extremely high at preventing 'serious' illness. That doesn't mean you can't end up in hospital with 'moderate' covid symptoms, of course. 

Also I think there's little point trying to guess right now precisely where we will be in 3 months time. 

Agree totally. 

I was only pointing out stats re increase in cases, which may backup observations of increase hospitalisations. 

Im in Australia but cousin works at Queen Elizabeth Hosp....he says hospital cases on the increase as well. 

22 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Has there been anything on official channels to confirm Monday as a release date?

No, I suppose they’ll just announce it tomorrow.

On 30/05/2021 at 01:18, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If you talking about 42,000 people in close proximity to each other then there's every reason to consider it right now.

I'm sure the club won't want to go through the whole refund process again.