Jump to content

Season Tickets 2021/2


turvontour
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
39 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Haven't 5,000 out of the 30,000 season ticket holders from 19/20 have not renewed?

Is this higher because it is two years on  and people's life patterns may have changed and also the impact of Covid?

It'd be really interesting to know the number that haven't renewed, where's the 5,000 figure from?

I'd expect it to be significantly higher than it would be in a regular year because of the covid gap, we're kinda getting two years worth, plus those that have been affected by the pandemic.

If it's five thousand, it'd be great news for those on the list!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day three of trying to relocate my ST.

After 25 minutes of hold music earlier, I got a message saying the ticket office was now closed and the call ended.

I'm now 30 minutes in to another session of hold music.

At least I'm getting music today though, it's taken 2 days to get this far.

Animated GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Day three of trying to relocate my ST.

After 25 minutes of hold music earlier, I got a message saying the ticket office was now closed and the call ended.

I'm now 30 minutes in to another session of hold music.

At least I'm getting music today though, it's taken 2 days to get this far.

Animated GIF

As soon as I posted that they answered the call and they dealt with me very well.

I'm happy again now, I'm back in the Holte :D

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

Anyone had an email yet regarding being able to purchase a ST from the waiting list? I got an email, but it was a bloody pride rewards quiz!! Got me excited for a second. 

I have not had an email. Constantly looking though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Anyone had an email yet regarding being able to purchase a ST from the waiting list? I got an email, but it was a bloody pride rewards quiz!! Got me excited for a second. 

they extended the relocation window by 24 hours so expect tomorrow at the earliest

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Yep, tomorrow will be the date for the first group on the waiting list.

If that's you, you'll need to be quick, the club aren't going to be able to give each group more than a couple of days.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
7 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Anyone had an email yet regarding being able to purchase a ST from the waiting list? I got an email, but it was a bloody pride rewards quiz!! Got me excited for a second. 

Good luck!

When did you join the list?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
Posted (edited)

I know it's late for this season but how do i get on the waiting list?

Edit: Ignore me, one google and i've found it 

Edited by Osirus
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you get kicked off the waiting list if you don't buy one in the window? I've just received the email but I have to move to Cardiff for 2 years in September 😩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, crimski said:

Do you get kicked off the waiting list if you don't buy one in the window? I've just received the email but I have to move to Cardiff for 2 years in September 😩

You'd probably stay in the same position I'd reckon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
38 minutes ago, crimski said:

Do you get kicked off the waiting list if you don't buy one in the window? I've just received the email but I have to move to Cardiff for 2 years in September 😩

I am sure I read that if you don’t buy after 3 options to purchase then you will be removed from the waiting list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

I am sure I read that if you don’t buy after 3 options to purchase then you will be removed from the waiting list.

3 options/chances to buy in the same summer?  Like they'll ring/email you 3 times and then take you off?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 07/07/2021 at 12:51, OutByEaster? said:

It'd be really interesting to know the number that haven't renewed, where's the 5,000 figure from?

 

The 5,000 is from the Villa ticket page.   If you went through the pages of getting on the waiting list during the renewal window, it was showing the number of season tickets left, which was slowly going down daily.  It got to around 4,600 or something like that left last time i looked at it.

PS - it doesn't show it anymore since the renewal window closed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â