Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

Just renewed in the Holte Upper. 

Told my daughter that it was bargain at less than £200 (senior plus last seasons refund). As someone who has the scars from many poor performances over the last 15 years, she said it's only a bargain if we continue to play as well at last season.

Wise beyond her years (must have her mother brains)😀

UTV

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

So you used to login with the Fan ID that no longer works, you need to set up a new account then add your Fan ID.

Hmm, pretty sure I always used to login with my email address.

On my emails where I’ve bought tickets in the past, under Fan ID it has my client ref.  Frustrating as I’m probably slipping down the waiting list.

The waiting list thing is a bit strange - changing the question to ask which stands you want to be in muddy's the waters significantly - in theory you now have 8,000 people who haven't picked an area and hundreds more that have joined in the last couple of days that have picked an area. It makes no sense.

36 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Just renewed. Noticed it said they will be sent by post? Anyone know if that's right? Don't we usually just keep using the same ones from previous seasons?

New cards are coming out for next season.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is the ticket office even open?  Trying to call and it doesn't even ring, straight to hold music for 10 mins.

Been saying on Twitter there's problems with the telephone system and very high demand. 

2 hours ago, limpid said:

Good. The lettering has pretty much worn off mine.

That old chestnut? No you can't use your worn out library card. As I once found out.

The one day I didn't have my wallet.!! Thankfully someone with a brain in the ticket office verified my Driver's license and printed out a match ticket.

I am going to join the waiting list as never had one before (I live 100+ miles away).

If I get the opportunity I may go either family or 1 adult/1 child. How does it work with who comes, can I use the same child ticket and essentially share it with both kids (alternate) and also with the family ticket my wife will probably be able to only come to half the games so can I take anyone else?

5 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

I am going to join the waiting list as never had one before (I live 100+ miles away).

If I get the opportunity I may go either family or 1 adult/1 child. How does it work with who comes, can I use the same child ticket and essentially share it with both kids (alternate) and also with the family ticket my wife will probably be able to only come to half the games so can I take anyone else?

You can upgrade a child ticket to an adult game by game.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2021 at 12:31, Wainy316 said:

Is the ticket office even open?  Trying to call and it doesn't even ring, straight to hold music for 10 mins.

leave a pile of abuse, the police will deliver the message for you.🤣

I'd love to know how many people have joined the waiting list over the last couple of days.

I think we're genuinely approaching a situation whereby if they really pushed on sales, they could take the 30,000 season tickets away from the current season ticket holders and sell them to 30,000 other people.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd love to know how many people have joined the waiting list over the last couple of days.

I think we're genuinely approaching a situation whereby if they really pushed on sales, they could take the 30,000 season tickets away from the current season ticket holders and sell them to 30,000 other people.

I’ve just joined the waiting list, along with my grandad and 2 young sons. I registered my eldest son in the morning and his fan ID was a number over 1 million, which surprised me, as mine is 200k and something. I went back in the evening to register my other son and the fan ID number had gone up by around 500 meaning around a 500 (I assume) new people had registered that day. The demand is crazy. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve just joined the waiting list, along with my grandad and 2 young sons. I registered my eldest son in the morning and his fan ID was a number over 1 million, which surprised me, as mine is 200k and something. I went back in the evening to register my other son and the fan ID number had gone up by around 500 meaning around a 500 (I assume) new people had registered that day. The demand is crazy. 

I can see Purslow chuckling away in the boardroom in the dark if that is true.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/june/Record-breaking-season-ticket-renewals/

Aston Villa supporters have snapped up 2021/22 season tickets in record-breaking numbers following their release earlier this week.

The club announced on Tuesday afternoon that season tickets for the forthcoming Premier League campaign were now open for renewal.

And Villa fans have responded in unprecedented fashion – smashing all previous records.

Tuesday’s launch saw figures of more than double the club’s previous daily sales record, which came following Villa’s play-off final triumph and promotion back to the top flight.

And those high numbers have continued over the following days, with Wednesday’s sales also eclipsing the previous record, as supporters rush to renew and secure their seat at Villa Park for next season.

Existing 2019/20 season ticket holders have until 10pm on Wednesday, June 30 to renew.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I can see Purslow chuckling away in the boardroom in the dark if that is true.

Hopefully looking at his model of Villa Park future adding another couple of rows for those extra paying fans. 

Renewed on Tuesday! V happy with my spot in L8 and at £370 it is fantastic value compared to other clubs. We have a holiday booked (who knows if that will happen) on the Monday of the first weekend so hope the fixture computer fires us out a Saturday 3pm home game first up!

• Like 1