The 'Lost' Script Writers

Qwpzxjor1

The writers of 'Lost'...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. The writers of 'Lost'...

• have no idea where the script is going. Just writing and hoping some fan theory will solve it for them
    • have a vague idea where it's going but are stretching it out way too long
    • know exactly what they are doing. All will be revealed soon!

I'm watching series 4 now, just watched episode 5 i think. It was all about Desmond anyway.

Possibly the best 45 minutes of (non-sport related) television I've ever watched, that episode.

I'm watching series 4 now, just watched episode 5 i think. It was all about Desmond anyway.

Possibly the best 45 minutes of (non-sport related) television I've ever watched, that episode.

Hmmm, I didn't think it was that good to be honest. I know the whole thing is pretty far fetched but that one's a bit silly. It was good, but there has been better this series I think. The bit at the end of the previous epsiode, without giving anything away, was a shocker.

They have (sort of) explained the numbers. Or at least said where they came from and why they were printed on things on the island. It was something called the Valenzetti Equation which is named after the mathematician that discovered it. The numbers are basically a set of variables which count down to the end of the world. Experimenting into how to change these numbers was one of the main reasons for the Dharma Initiative being on the island. There are videos and stuff about it on www.lostpedia.com.

The thing with x files is they lost the plot with the alien abduction thing. They dragged that on and on and people lost interest. 'Lost' is in danger of becoming that too.

I will never forgive american TV execs when they pulled invasion off the screens

way too long to produce quality all to get the extra money by selling the series for what sky paid £250k an episode ???

Â