Pre match thread

Demitri_C

I dont think they can play TAA again especially if Jack is fit, could see MIlner coming in if fit. In all honesty with the rookie back line Milner should have been playing most weeks either side of them

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont think they can play TAA again especially if Jack is fit, could see MIlner coming in if fit. In all honesty with the rookie back line Milner should have been playing most weeks either side of them

Love Milner but he is not a right back and his powers are waining - although he always puts a shift in - and I think Jack would love to play against him.

Their best hope at the minute appears to be outscoring any decent opposition (whether we can be classed as decent at the minute depends upon which Villa turns up!!) and TAA does provide assists.

Edited by barry'sboots

On 07/04/2021 at 07:52, Mjvilla said:

We put 7 past them WITH Van Dijk.

It's football, it happens. I'm not saying we will do it again or even come close, just that these sort of comments are ridiculous. Any team that loses all 3 of its main defenders would struggle, with no exception. 

My opinion, you are just setting us up for the fall so you can take digs if we lose on Saturday.

I fully expect us to lose, they are still Liverpool. Still world class internationals all over the pitch. 

Anything from this game is a bonus.

I agree, any points are welcome.

On the highlighted point, he is becoming an easy target...I get what you are saying, but its his opinion and entitled to it.

33 minutes ago, TRO said:

I agree, any points are welcome.

On the highlighted point, he is becoming an easy target...I get what you are saying, but its his opinion and entitled to it.

Agreed. 

But that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I'll be putting TAA in my fantasy team post haste in that case. 

I brought him in this week so I expect he'll be on their bench and still somehow receive a red card.

• Haha 1

Hoping they’ve got one eye on the return CL fixture. Can see them breaking their home duck against us tbh. If Grealish is fit I’d be a bit more confident but assuming he’s still out. Shame because I’d love to have taken six points off of these lot.