Easter Weekend Football 2/4 April

andykeenan

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Does Neymar get sent off in every game PSG lose?

Entitled, spoilt child.

he thought he would get suspended from the Champions League game with this red card :P

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bayner winning the league again 😴😴

this was a season they probably should have lost it but Dortmund imploded, RB cant win the big games and Leverkusen did a Spurs when it was hinted as a title challenge

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

And the refs cut his own hair by the look of it, absolute chaos.

Desperately need the barbers back open because none of these home made cuts look better than my mom’s 1980’s bowl on the head haircuts that we used to have😂

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Desperately need the barbers back open because none of these home made cuts look better than my mom’s 1980’s bowl on the head haircuts that we used to have😂

I like the 80s haircuts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

this was a season they probably should have lost it but Dortmund imploded, RB cant win the big games and Leverkusen did a Spurs when it was hinted as a title challenge

They lose Robben and Ribery, but  Lewandowski decides to turn into Cristiano Ronaldo.   He's gonna miss a few games, probably so he doesn't beat Muller's record but the lead is basically unassailable again so it really doesn't matter.  People might point to the failings of Dortmund and to a lesser extent Leipzig, but Bayern are on for yet another 80 point season and given they only play 34 games in Germany that's akin to a 90 point season in the Premier League.  Get that many points and you are almost certainly going to win the league regardless of what the opposition do. 

Just now, Genie said:

Looking at the stats and the lack of comments it appears I’m missing another 2 “big clubs” serving up a shit game of football.

Liverpool much the better team but it’s not exciting to watch.  Haircuts have been the best part.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Looking at the stats and the lack of comments it appears I’m missing another 2 “big clubs” serving up a shit game of football.

7th vs 9th you mean?   Mid table clubs can be boring at the end of the season when they've got nothing to play for. 

Â