Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Loving what that we are losing ?

What a wierd post

Loving the fact you can drag up past poor performances and then have a moan about it , like most of your match thread posts over a season.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Well not really. 

Over the course of the season, no. In terms of form absolutely. How long does a bad run continue before you accept the momentum of our early season form is irrelevant and right now, we are going backwards? If this continues until the end of the season, as it could well do, then only some big recruitment upgrades will keep us mid-table and Jack could easily go in the summer. In this moment, the trajectory is very clearly in one direction. The excuses for 'why', may be valid but they are irrelevant. Engage with the facts, we are in relegation form with no sign of it changing. None.

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

I would have taken that at the start 

9/10 on this board would take 8-12th at the start of the season. Anyone pretending otherwise is simply having another axe to grind. Not excusing the poor run of form, it's just some ridiculous over the top stuff when we are losing.

• Like 2

Just now, foreveryoung said:

True, 1 man team. But no one wants to admit this.

In terms of attack we are. He's one of the best players in the league. We're still having to play trezeguet and El Ghazi. It's not really a major revelation is it. 

2 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

In this form i don't see another win this season.  Truly relegation fodder.

I wouldn’t go that far but big changes are needed