Spurs look terrible and we've still not created anything against them. Not good enough.

I also have to wonder why people are watching if they're just happy for us to stay up. I see it everywhere people saying that perspective is needed whenever we underperform. Crazy really.

• VT Supporter
1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

So no changes what a shocker

Lawrenson on the R5 commentary: "Dean Smith is a very proactive manager, so I'm sure he'll make changes at half time". 

• Haha 3

• VT Supporter

Watkins need to be a bit more selfish and stop running around so much. When he runs out I wide we have no one where he should be in the middle or supporting him. 

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I thought I would be missing Line of Duty, but if this shit doesn't improve I'm out of here at 9 o'clock.

Sorry what? New series?

Just now, mjmooney said:

Lawrenson on the R5 commentary: "Dean Smith is a very proactive manager, so I'm sure he'll make changes at half time". 

I don't think he's paid attention to a non-Liverpool match since about 1996.

• Like 1
Just now, flashingqwerty said:

How does Mings not close down Harry Kane?  What a mare!!!

That I agree with!

not sure what he was trying to do, no runner to stop him going straight to the ball

• limpid changed the title to Match Thread: Villa v Spurs
  • limpid locked this topic