Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Watkins needs support, they need to stop passing it too him out wide or  to run on to and play to this feet. Mings should be banned from punting ball up field long- I’ve noticed konsa always passes it to a Mings to launch and konsa needs to step up and take responsibility himself. Oh and Trez needs axing ! 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 4

Just now, osmark86 said:

are you held at gunpoint or what's keeping you watching if you don't enjoy it?

I support the club. Doesn't mean I have to like what I'm seeing at the moment. If you can't understand that, I despair.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Said it before, ever since MON walked a decade ago out set pieces have been **** dreadful. Easily cleared away game after game, I don't know why we bother sending defenders to attack them

We used to be one of the highest scoring teams of set pieces too 😔 I’m not asking for that statistic to be regained just a little sign of improvement and even if you’ve got the players you’ve got that comes from coaching 

Absolute dog shit half against a Spurs side devoid of any confidence. Pathetic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I think we might have some money to spend. 

Best season in a decade and we've got people talking about being relegated NEXT season. 

**** hell lads. Why bother? Go and do something you enjoy. 

There's just nothing without him though mate.  Coaching is all based around Jack, Smith seems to have no ideas how to change it. No shots on target and 1-0 down, you know its all over already. Not trying to be out of order, but its poor.

As a team we are dreadful in the air.  You have to wonder if the players don't realise it though as they so often head it when they don't need to, which almost always ends up with us losing possession.

Take it down, control it, keep possession.  Don't just hand it straight back!!!