Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Match Polls  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/03/21 at 23:59

We're a one man team, or at least a one man attach, which I think most of us knew really. We desperately need to fix that in the summer. We tried and didn't expect Barkley to be this shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I thought we were poor, but according to the match thread “WE’RE GETTING WELEGATED! WAAAAAAH”

Sad Baby GIF

We aren't getting relegated but our form and performances are pathetic and without Grealish we would clearly be bottom 3 or close to it. 

Just now, PaddytheVillan said:

We aren't getting relegated but our form and performances are pathetic and without Grealish we would clearly be bottom 3 or close to it. 

Well luckily we have Grealish and are 10th.

• Haha 1

Waste of time watching any other games this season. Best to do more useful things with your life and start again next season, as that what our **** players are doing.

**** all to look forward to other.than dreary mediocrity for a couple of months. Sod that.

• Like 1

Yes we are missing Grealish, yes we shot ourselves in the foot for both goala, but its now just 4 goals scored in the last 8 games

Its dire, and the manager and coaching staff must take responsibilty

Even if you are a '1 man team', you still should be able to find a way to score a few more than that

Pathetic again, I’m starting to hate watching us play compared to the start of the season everyone was raving on how we was playing, looked like scoring on every attack now I don’t expect anything when we attack, dreadful

• Like 1

Â