UEFA Champions League Draw Quarter Final/Semi Final

andykeenan

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

2 great games tonight on paper. I know I’ll manage pick the shit one to watch.

One of them is likely to be very one sided I think. The Real Madrid v Liverpool game will be closer. 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

One of them is likely to be very one sided I think. The Real Madrid v Liverpool game will be closer. 

It will probably be the opposite, Real missing a lot of defenders and Liverpool should win 2 or 3 nil

Just now, Zatman said:

It will probably be the opposite, Real missing a lot of defenders and Liverpool should win 2 or 3 nil

You are probably right. I do think Liverpool will win there but if City dont get a good result against dortmund then the same old question about Pep and the champions league will be raised. 

Part of me says I should watch the 2 giants, but then I’ve not seen much of Haaland and it’s a good chance to see him properly. Might go first half City/Dortmund then review my choice for the second half.

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Interesting to see Haaland up against a Premier League defence, although it is the best one available so some allowances have to be made if he’s kept quiet of course.

Yes a good test for  him 

26 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Interesting to see Haaland up against a Premier League defence, although it is the best one available so some allowances have to be made if he’s kept quiet of course.

He scored against Liverpool last season as a sub

Dortmund starting a kid who has never made a start before and the right side of Bellingham, Morey and Knauff all born after 2000

This could be a bad night for Dortmund and will show off further how bad the management have been for 5 years or so

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's a poor dortmund side, City should finish the tie tonight 

That said Haaland gives them a chance, expect him to do not a fat lot and the English to write him off 

Yup, looking forward to hearing how Haaland will never cut it in the PL unless he scores at least twice tonight.

• Like 1

Rodri needs to be booked for that “dive”

Can grazed his knee with his boot, Rodri goes down holding his face. Penalty given and a yellow for Can.

Penalty overturned. Nothing for Rodri for the blatant simulation. Can’s yellow still stands.

Classic VAR.

Edited by Genie

Â