Man City v Dortmund 

Porto v Chelsea 

Bayern Munich’ v PSG

Real Madrid v Liverpool 

Semi Final 

Bayern Munich’/PSG v Man City /Dortmund 

Real Madrid/Liverpool v FC Porto/Chelsea 

• 2 weeks later...

Lewandowski out for both games against PSG with that knee injury he got against Andorra. That's massive negative for Bayern, and for everyone watching the games.

47 minutes ago, villa89 said:

PSG and bayern are both better than city IMO

Bayern is better than PSG - probably just as much talent, but a more mature, experienced team.

Then I have to give it to Man City this season. They are amazing, and while it will be close, I think they will edge Bayern, especially as Lewandowski will be just coming back from his injury.

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I dont think PSG are better than City. They might have a couple of superstars but City are the better team. 

agree

beyond 3 or 4 players PSG have a huge drop off in quality, city have a better starting 11 and a much better squad

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I dont think PSG are better than City. They might have a couple of superstars but City are the better team. 

City have the better midfield, PSG the better attack. Defensively its probably even as both can be shocking on there day

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

City have the better midfield, PSG the better attack. Defensively its probably even as both can be shocking on there day

Collectively City are better thats what i mean. 

Hopefully with the league as good as won Pep will avoid the temptation to make a bizarre team selection and actually just play his best team for the rest of the CL

Â