England v San Marino/Albania v England/England v Poland

andykeenan

Probably not a widely agreed opinion but I don't think DCL should be anywhere near an England squad. He's a championship player with his feet and brilliant in the air. He hasn't scored enough to warrant being ahead of Watkins or Bamford. If he has these performances and Everton are 12th nobody pays any attention to him.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Probably not a widely agreed opinion but I don't think DCL should be anywhere near an England squad. He's a championship player with his feet and brilliant in the air. He hasn't scored enough to warrant being ahead of Watkins or Bamford. If he has these performances and Everton are 12th nobody pays any attention to him.

He had that one white hot streak that got his foot in the door, and you know how it is with England, once you get in you're basically set for a couple of years. There's just a level of assumed quality about you, whether it's even warranted or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rino8 said:

I reckon Bamford will get in anyway - I can see Jose pulling Kane out of at least one of these games.

On 18/03/2021 at 14:04, andykeenan said:

Goalkeepers: Dean Henderson (Manchester United), Sam Johnstone (West Bromwich Albion), Nick Pope (Burnley)

3 Solid Goalkeepers atleast.

I avtually hope they are the same 3 that are picked and go to the Euros.

Â