Wycombe v Barnsley 

Small Heat v Reading

Blackburn v Bristol City 

Sheff Wed v Huddersfield

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Trezeguet replacing Jack has been one of worst downgrades in recent times but replacing Jimenez with Willian Jose has been as bad. Samatta was better

Really reminds me of Samatta from last season. At least he scored a few goals.

Also Traore looks a shadow of the player he was last season. Traore/Semedo has to be one of the worst right sides in the league. 

The quality of the recent PL games have been very poor, I’d include ours in this. Maybe the lack of fans is starting to play a part I don’t quite know what it is. Even the north London derby yesterday, was it really *that* great in quality? No not really, in fact I didn’t even find it that entertaining besides lamela getting sent off. Ok you can argue they aren’t top teams anymore but United vs West Ham yesterday too.. I expected a lot more but it was so poor. Maybe it’s just me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The quality of the recent PL games have been very poor, I’d include ours in this. Maybe the lack of fans is starting to play a part I don’t quite know what it is. Even the north London derby yesterday, was it really *that* great in quality? No not really, in fact I didn’t even find it that entertaining besides lamela getting sent off. Ok you can argue they aren’t top teams anymore but United vs West Ham yesterday too.. I expected a lot more but it was so poor. Maybe it’s just me. 

teams are gassed out we for example have played 12 games in the last 50 days and if honest I think the enthusiasm is gone for football as well with no fans. Its no different for players at the moment than doing a boring office job and clocking out to go home

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it his head or neck?

I missed a couple of minutes after the incident. You've got to feel a lot of sympathy for Wolves, tow very nasty head/neck injuries in the same season.

Hope he's okay.

I hope he is okay and I've sympathy for him and Jimenez as individuals but Wolves? The same Wolves who's fans thought the injuries to Wesley and Heaton were funny? Nah, not one bit. I'd be delighted to see them slide into the relegation mix.

Such a strange end to the game, Liverpool looked like they'd feel bad if they scored and Wolves were still pushing for an equaliser in the 117th minute.

None of which is the story though, the story is hoping that Rui Patricio hasn't suffered anything life changing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it his head or neck?

I missed a couple of minutes after the incident. You've got to feel a lot of sympathy for Wolves, tow very nasty head/neck injuries in the same season.

Hope he's okay.

these are serious issues but seems the Premier League are allowing the England captain to aim for this area weekly and not doing anything about it. Most other sports are trying ban this sort of injury yet nothing has been done about Kane

• Like 1

Â