Possible Baros bid?

Claret&Blue

Would Baros be a good signing?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Would Baros be a good signing?

• Yes
    • No

If Baros was truly better than average then surely the rumours of a purchaser would include more clubs than us and West Ham.

He is an average headless chicken who had a good Euro 2004. As has been said no better than our headless chicken Vassell.

He is an average headless chicken who had a good Euro 2004. As has been said no better than our headless chicken Vassell.

Add Hendrie to the mix and over one quarter of the team are now headless chickens....

... and all 3 have represented their country. Give me a full team of 'em, I say. :winkold:

I suppose running round like a headless chicken is better than not running around at all.

and whos best at that, I give you Carlton Cole - still havent forgiven that lazy [edit] illiterate [edit]

Edit Note by PB: Language. please watch it in future

Carlton Cole - so infuriating!!

Did he not realise that by giving a season of hard work and effort would give him a damn good chance of getting into the Chelsea team next year?

Well, not damn good, but far better than standing about doing **** all

Baros set for Reds talks

by Peter ORourke - created on 21 Jul 2005

Liverpool striker Milan Baros is set to hold talks with the club to discuss his future.

The recent arrival of Peter Crouch has cast doubt over the long-term future of Baros.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has admitted he would let Baros leave if he received the right offer.

Baros is now set to sit down with Benitez next week to find out his plans for him.

The Czech Republic ace admits he is unhappy with all the speculation, but is ready to fight for his future at Anfield.

"Of course it is not pleasant, but I am still a Liverpool player," said Baros.

"I am working hard and trying to persuade the coach I deserve my place in the team.

"We will sit together and talk about his intentions with me.

"If he says he does not need me, then we will start solving the problem, but nothing is happening now and I am not letting it play on my mind."

Wonder why John says wait for a week then ;):)