Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Match Polls  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/21 at 23:59

Unfortunate 1st half. Dire 2nd.

Have to wonder what happens in the dressing room at half time as its very rarely positive for Villa.

Changes made things worse and we dropped deeper as Wolves seized control.

Barkley did his best to give Wolves the win, and we somehow clung on.

Depressing.

Shame that Sanson had to come off. Was about to say Barkley didn't disgrace himself, but then I remembered him passing the ball to their players in our box. Martinez was MOTM, obviously.

I think I'm happy with a point. It could have gone either way there. We're going to need to bring in some more players in the summer though.

Wolves issues are so identical to ours I have to laugh, some horrendous misses, decision making and final ball from them.

Draw a " fair " result, but based on chances we would have been good value for 3 points.

Very pleased with Deano being more Pro active tonight ( Even if some didn't like his subs ).

Barkley is well out of form, or has just lost it altogether IMO.

A point better than none.

I was fearful after the last match, but I'm pleased to see we have the good Villa still available.

Oh, and we are Officially SAFE!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

Shame that Sanson had to come off. Was about to say Barkley didn't disgrace himself, but then I remembered him passing the ball to their players in our box. Martinez was MOTM, obviously.

I think I'm happy with a point. It could have gone either way there. We're going to need to bring in some more players in the summer though.

A lot more players

1st half, decent and should been in front at HT. 

2nd half, Wolves were always gonna improve but the amount of time we gave the ball away when we had possession was ridiculous. 

Gave Watkins MOM just ahead of McGinn who seemed to tire last 20.

Barkley was useless again, nearly cost us a point and I wish he'd stop trying to pull off a frigging back heel at least once a game. 

Â