Premier League 

Albion v Newcastle 12pm BT Sport 1

Super Sunday 

Liverpool  v Fulham 2pm SS2

Man City v Man Utd 4.30pm SS2

Spurs v Palace 7.15pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Like 1

How many of this arsenal side do you think actually get in to the Villa first 11? I'm not sure I'd want any of them - a few are more than good enough to join us, but as starters every week? I'm really not sure.

The main man smiling cos he knows exactly what that means for him

££££££

And for me the xhaka mistake and blame is obvious but yeah I'd drag Leno in to it too, use your brain a bit, where can xhaka go from there? He has nothing on, playing short for the sake of it probably because theyve been told don't go long vs Burnley by their coaches 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

How many of this arsenal side do you think actually get in to the Villa first 11? I'm not sure I'd want any of them - a few are more than good enough to join us, but as starters every week? I'm really not sure.

Odegaard, Saka and Partey probably is it

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Odegaard, Saka and Partey probably is it

Odegaard in the sanson role, the admittedly little I've seen of him he still looks like the quality is there but he's not up to speed making him ineffective 

I really like Saka but he is a bit clumsy and over eager going into challenges quite often. Smartness will come with age no doubt and he'd be right at the top of dream signings for Villa. Not gonna happen of course.

Edited by sne

I seem to be seeing more and more goals which are a direct result of this insistence that you absolutely have to play it around at the back till an outlet is found.  It's been fashionable for a while now but as all teams are doing it, so all teams expect it and press the defence. 

It's the fact that keepers still roll it out to defenders who are clearly in no position to receive the ball and are obviously going to be under immediate pressure. 

I wonder if it's going to be one of those fads which has had it's day.    Not every team can be prime Barcelona. 

Â