Just now, foreveryoung said:

So it's tactics, like Smith's fault?

We've missed 3 great chances, hit the post and conceded a sloppy goal. I don't think tactics have cost us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

We have only gained one point this season when the opposition have scored first. 

Misleading given we've won more than we've lost and had so many clean sheets

I doubt man City have much better but the stat doesnt tell you they very rarely go a goal down 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

We've missed 3 great chances, hit the post and conceded a sloppy goal. I don't think tactics have cost us. 

Give it up lad, this is atrocious. 

Absolutely gutting, this. Yet another one of those games. So frustrating when our games in hand have us in touching distance of the top four, with one of those games against the team rooted to the bottom of the league. 

Just now, est1874 said:

I feared all of this when Dean started talking about how we've proven we're not a one-man squad and can play without Jack.

Inviting trouble

TBF, what would you have the manager say, "We're bolloxed for the next few weeks!"

• Like 1

Just now, AvonVillain said:

TBF, what would you have the manager say, "We're bolloxed for the next few weeks!"

Say nothing. Doesn't need commented on.

2 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

Sanson isn’t very good. 

Do you say the same to women if they don't orgasm after the first night? Jesus. He's not even started a game yet. 

• Confused 1

• limpid changed the title to Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa
  • limpid locked this topic