Just now, sidcow said:

Considering the opposition, this performance is complete dog dirt. 

Considering the team we've put out, I'm coming to the same conclusion, so there's a consistent theme there. Play better, we must.

I'd be pissed off if Sanson only gets another 10 minute cameo. Smith even said in the press conference that we have a very good player on our hands. I'd like to see that personally tbh.

• Like 1
  • VT Supporter
1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, as soon as we tip the balance of possession to our favour you can question the need for him

I agree with Danish, I think he's been decent tbf.

Was definitely an effort to pass out from the back more. But Marv is in centre mid and McGinn has forgotten you can move when you have the ball.

• VT Supporter
1 minute ago, Cizzler said:

Doesn't offer anything but energy.

Good running into good positions getting forward, good vision, presses well. Been better than McGinn so far for me.

2 minutes ago, richp999 said:

Just no quality final balls... Back to just blindly crossing it in and hoping it finds someone. 

El Ghazis crossing in play is so poor. His corners are OK. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Sorry but not good enough for me. Ramsey has done nothing and mcginns been really poor

Because we can't play through the midfield. We don't want to pass it Nakamba and McGinn isn't miles better on the ball either. Forced wide and long. Need a better CM on than this, these lot aren't Leeds.

• limpid changed the title to Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa
  • limpid locked this topic