Midweek Football 1/4 March

andykeenan

Just now, KAZZAM said:

They gotta change that rule from your torso and not the shoulder as being offside.

Or in reality: ‘arbitrary point somewhere between shoulder and elbow, with not necessarily the same point used for defender and attacker’. It’s crap. 

34 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A wealthy club with ambitions - it's an attractive proposition for a manager. 

Anceolotti its forgotten didnt really have anywhere else to go except down in his club choices. Think only big job left for him is Italy national team or maybe Barcelona 

Edited by Zatman

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Anceolotti its forgotten didnt really have anywhere else to go except down in his club choices. Think only big job left for him is Italy national team or maybe Barcelona 

The thing is that right now, Barcelona are skint, Real too to a slightly lesser extent - if you want to build a team you're better off at Everton. 

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

But he has to perform next season.

Liverpool will be curious next season - there's still a decent chance they might have no European football at all and how that will affect both their ability to buy/hold on to players and their attitude to the domestic cups will be very interesting.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The thing is that right now, Barcelona are skint, Real too to a slightly lesser extent - if you want to build a team you're better off at Everton. 

Also you will get more time at Everton as their fans are just thankful to have a manager of his stature.

Just look at how Newcastle fans adore Rafa despite him not performing any miracles there

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

He’s become a figure of ridicule but Mount is a very good player. Watched Liverpool underperform will never get old

The more i've watched him the more i've been sold on his pressing.

It is impressive the effort levels he puts in every game. Can see why managers love him.

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

He’s become a figure of ridicule but Mount is a very good player.

Done really well to fight out of the 'Not Jack Grealish' well Gareth Southgate chucked him down.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chelsea don't concede goals - their record under Tuchel is unbelievable, if they keep a clean sheet tonight, that'll be two goals conceded in ten games.

I can see them sneaking second place the way they're going.

They always had a world class squad.

All they needed was getting a half decent manager to get the best out of them

39 minutes ago, penguin said:

He’s become a figure of ridicule but Mount is a very good player. Watched Liverpool underperform will never get old

" Figure of ridicule " ? Only by bitter Villa fans who were throwing tantrums about Jack not being in the squad or starting when they wanted him to IMO. 😂

The lad has always been a good player. I've mentioned before, a section of our fanbase are simply loathe to accept that there are other very good, young English Midfielders/Attackers around.

They feel the only way to " Big Jack up " is by putting the others down.

I've seen similar with the likes of Foden and Maddison in the past from Villa fans as well

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â