Weekends Football 26/28 February

andykeenan

Just now, Zatman said:

13 league goals in 3 seasons is the new benchmark for world class. Wow I might start calling Hourihane or Anwar world class as well

He had his injury problems. He was frozen out by Zidanne but when  hes on his game there are few better players in the world. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

He had his injury problems. He was frozen out by Zidanne but when  hes on his game there are few better players in the world. 

yes the evil Zidane who made him shit and it was Zidane fault Bale refused to come on as a sub. I suppose it was Zidane fault that Bale threw a tantrum because he couldnt go play in China

If he was so good why is he at mid table Spurs and not playing for Real Madrid, Man City, PSG etc.  If he was also so good he wouldnt be making his 3rd start of the season today for a team with little creativity

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Except when one of thjose teams bends over, lubes up, spreads 'em, and let's small heath win a cup!

I’m also still not over this. The anniversary of them winning that coincides with me leaving social media, after calling a number of school friends inbreeds for winning a cup and not being able to refrain from saying “sHiH oN tHa ViLlAr” 

Just now, Zatman said:

yes the evil Zidane who made him shit and it was Zidane fault Bale refused to come on as a sub. I suppose it was Zidane fault that Bale threw a tantrum because he couldnt go play in China

If he was so good why is he at mid table Spurs and not playing for Real Madrid, Man City, PSG etc.  If he was also so good he wouldnt be making his 3rd start of the season today for a team with little creativity

Expectations at Spurs has to be top 4 which is why Mourinho has underachieved so far but if he an in form Bale with Son and Kane as well then they can easily do that. Dean Smith has done wonders at Villa given what he has available.  Harry Rednapp made the point the other day that Bale is the type of player that needs to be loved to get the best out of him. He is now starting to show the form why Levy took that chance on him

Just now, SuperTed said:

I’m also still not over this. The anniversary of them winning that coincides with me leaving social media, after calling a number of school friends inbreeds for winning a cup and not being able to refrain from saying “sHiH oN tHa ViLlAr” 

Should not have assciated with them at school, young man.

Your father is finding this out now, I did warn him about having the pricks on social media but oh no, he ignores me and now has to start blocking the nobbers :)

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Expectations at Spurs has to be top 4 which is why Mourinho has underachieved so far but if he an in form Bale with Son and Kane as well then they can easily do that. Dean Smith has done wonders at Villa given what he has available.  Harry Rednapp made the point the other day that Bale is the type of player that needs to be loved to get the best out of him. He is now starting to show the form why Levy took that chance on him

he is really showing his brilliant form this season, 3 goals vs Austrian teams, 2 vs Championship clubs. 2 vs Burnley and 1 vs Brighton 

might as well call off the Ballon Dor now for 2021

Â