C Palace vs Fulham

Possession %  39.6  60.4

Total Shots         2       13

On Target            0       4

Off Target           0        7

Blocked               2        2

Passing %        78.1     83.4

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

There's a misconception about Arsenal IMO.

They've never NOT had good players, it's just never been brought together correctly.

Shame, I prefer when they are shit.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Shame, I prefer when they are shit.

As I'm sure other clubs do with us. Lol

In my view, the likes of us, Arsenal, Everton etc are the Old Guard. We might fall off, but doesn't change who we are. IMO of course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In my view, the likes of us, Arsenal, Everton etc are the Old Guard. We might fall off, but doesn't change who we are. IMO of course.

Except when one of thjose teams bends over, lubes up, spreads 'em, and let's small heath win a cup!

• Haha 2

Given how poor Palace were that seems a missed opportunity for Fulham, they play Spurs, Liverpool and Man City next, so are likely going to have to hope that Newcastle and Brighton continue dropping points while they play those games. They play Spurs before Newcastle play again, so if they could somehow win that one it would lift them out of the bottom three on goal difference.

57 minutes ago, sne said:

Injuries piling up for Leicester, Barnes this time with what looks like a really bad knee injury. Probably the season and the Euro's 

Jack injured, Barnes injured, Maddison injured  

Getting to know Gareth Southgate

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The commentators on the palace game were saying they have 11 players out of contract this summer and the management team too.... Seems like a quite excessive number for a team that are already in the prem and have been for some time now. 

Huge rebuild job for Palace - I’d almost make them favourites to go down as it’s too big a job. 

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Proper old money clubs. Frustrating that a few lotto winners moved in the area and spoilt things.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The commentators on the palace game were saying they have 11 players out of contract this summer and the management team too.... Seems like a quite excessive number for a team that are already in the prem and have been for some time now. 

Apparently they will take to the players when survival is confirmed, Roy also said he hasnt decided if he will stay on

Â