Weekends Football 26/28 February

andykeenan

10 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Brighton are in a lot of trouble I think

Yep people will keep going on about being unlicky every week. Comes a time when need to be critical. Missing 2 penalties is disgraceful at this level

10 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I don't understand. Why is it quick thinking? Why couldn't the goal stand? What was wrong with it?

because he **** up by blowing the whistle first, so by blowing it again it stopped play

there's no question it was a total shambles, but if VAR had no option but to allow the goal, it would have been a tricky one

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yep people will keep going on about being unlicky every week. Comes a time when need to be critical. Missing 2 penalties is disgraceful at this level

Can't happen very often can it? I remember Angel doing the same, I wonder how many other PL players have this dubious honour;

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

because he **** up by blowing the whistle first, so by blowing it again it stopped play

there's no question it was a total shambles, but if VAR had no option but to allow the goal, it would have been a tricky one

But you can take a quick free kick without waiting for the ref to blow anyway can't you? To be honest, I don't know why he blew the first whistle. The whole thing is very confusing.

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

But you can take a quick free kick without waiting for the ref to blow anyway can't you? To be honest, I don't know why he blew the first whistle. The whole thing is very confusing.

they tend to say 'wait for the whistle' in that situation. if they do that, then you cannot take quickly

Just now, sne said:

Lewis Dunk absolutely slaughtering Lee Mason in his post match interview.

Sorry Lewis, you lost 1-0 and you missed two pens, one of which wasnt a pen in the slightest. Look at yourself, lanky word removed 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Sorry Lewis, you lost 1-0 and you missed two pens, one of which wasnt a pen in the slightest. Look at yourself, lanky word removed 

He did that too, but he's spot on about Mason.

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Can't happen very often can it? I remember Angel doing the same, I wonder how many other PL players have this dubious honour;

Netherlands missed 2 in the Euro semi final before and the best was Martin Palermo he missed a hat trick in the Copa America once 😂😂

Think Bielsa was the coach

Edited by Zatman

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Netherlands missed 2 in the Euro semi final before and the best was Martin Palermo he missed a hat trick in the Copa America once 😂😂

Think Bielsa was the coach

JPA missed 2 pens in a game for us didn’t he?

• Like 1

Â